Tuesday 28 January 2014

The New Year Project : I think I would be better at...if I....


I am constantly comparing myself to other people. I am always aware of how well other people have
done in something/ what they are like and thinking about myself because of them
If they are better than me, I will put myself down. Obviously, this means that I end up doing this a lot, as there will always be someone better than me- someone who is more talented, better personality, prettier, cleverer, or achieves more- which make a my constant over-analysis of other people unhelpful and pointless. I have no clue why I always feel the need to do it, I am not the, I am me. I don't need to care about who everyone else is (in that sense), just worry about who I am because that's what matters.
So to answer the question:  I think that I would be better at being proud of myself and comfortable with who I am if I didn't compare myself to others. 
What would your answer to the question be? 
<3 Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment