Sunday 23 June 2013

My summer wardrobe wish list <3

It's chucking it down with rain outside, I'm going shopping later and I have neglected my blog, so decided to be unproductive on my revision and do some online clothes shopping to create a wish list.

The first thing I have my eye on is this beautiful floral skater skirt from river island. It is so pretty and will look great with my mint green converse! It is £18 and I love it! The only problem is that I may find it difficult to find a top in my wardrobe to pair it with. 



The next thing is something that I have really wanted for a few weeks now, and I can't tell you how happy I was to see that it was on sale. This day dress from Topshop is such a pretty blue and I love the skater style of it! It is so lovely and will look great on a warm summers day! It was originally £32 but has been reduced to £18 which is a fantastic price and I can't wait to buy it!



Another thing I really like are these high-waisted shorts from newlook! The swallow pattern is really cute and they are a really nice style. The parisian blue colour is great and I just love how gorgeous they will look in the summer! I can't wait to see what they look like on. They are £10 reduced from £22.99 and I just love everything about them!



I absolutely love this top. The print is so cute and pretty and the colours are gorgeous. It is so simple yet amazing all at the same time. This top will look great with a denim skater skirt, jeans or high-waisted shorts. It is by the designer Misumi from newlook. I love this designer, they have loads of really gorgeous clothes! It is £12.99



The final thing on my summer wardrobe wish-list is this beautiful, fun aztec crop-top. The colours are all so pretty and bright and I love it. The one thing I am slightly iffy about though is whether I will be brave enough to wear a crop-top. I have not seen it in real or tried it on yet so I will judge it then, but so far I really like it and hope that I will be able to pull it off. It will look great in the summer on a garden day or for a picnic as it is really cutesy and I love it! It is £9.99 from newlook.


<3 Ellen

Please feel free to check out my Pinterest: elliemay26044







2 comments: