Sunday 26 January 2014

Getting Organised

The time has arrived where I have to start revision (ugggghhh), so it meant that today I had a wonderful day of getting all organised and planning out what I need to do. To be honest, I find it all pretty exciting- as sad as it sounds- because the whole idea of notebooks and lists and timetables and fancy bits and bobs feels so satisfying. Does anyone else know what I mean?

(Sorry about the terrible photos, bad lighting and camera) 

Something I absolutley love to use is my planner. It's personalised and so beautiful. Phots on the cover, dates, notepaper and even sudokus. I created it at personalplanner.com amd there are so many different ways you can make it your own. It's so brilliant and I am able to put everything I need in it. It is a great place to for all my important dates, to-do lists and homework/blogging things I need to do; it is just great to have it all in one place. I don't think I would be sane without it!


I also have a (life-saving) Pukka Pad project book for my revision. It's a brilliant size: A4 and  a good thickness. This makes it so much easier to write notes etc in, and is not too bad to carry around (as long as you have a good-sized bag) so are so good to revise from. It also has page dividers in so that you can split up your revision and it just makes everything so much easier and better to find what you need. Another thing which is brilliant is that it pockets in it so you can store any sheets and bits that you need. I definitely recommend one! 
This post was a bit random and different. I did sit down intending to write a review on my too-faced eyeshadow collection (I promise I will write that soon), but I just got so excited about being organised and my notebooks that I just ended up writing about this instead. Woops! Anyway I hope you found this maybe slightly useful or you could maybe relate to the excitement of organisation. Hope you all had a good weekend! What are some of the things you like to do to keep organised?
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment