Sunday 3 November 2013

#Britishbloggerselection



#britishbloggerselection is a very exciting group of over 100 British bloggers that I found out about from a fellow blogger (www.spotsandstripes99.blogspot.co.uk). 
It was started by a great blogger called Ellie (www.littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk) and is a great way to feel like a part of a blogging community and give more recognition to British bloggers.
Every week, the bloggers involved are given a theme and then can blog about whatever you want related to theme- it sounds so exciting and fun so I had to sign up and I can't wait to get involved.
The great news is that as long as you are a British blogger, anyone can sign up- just contact Ellie with your full name, blog name and blog URL and you can participate. You don't even need to participate every week, just when the theme interests you etc. 
This weeks theme is............
.......Halloween!!!!
I am very excited about having my first theme and can't wait to write about it- be expecting that post in the next couple of days.
I hope that you sign up to this if you can and that you're excited about #britishbloggerselection that will mean I have a new feature in my blog.
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment