Sunday 10 November 2013

#britishbloggerselection: about me Q&A

This weeks #britishbloggerselection is a Q&A all about me. I think this because it will be a great way for you to get to know me a little better which hopefully you will like.
1. Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging because it is really fun to write about different things that you actually want to write about (rather than just schoolwork). Also it feels like  a little documentation if my life that I will be able to look back on and see what I was like as a teenage girl. I also really love the community that blogging makes you feel a part of and doing things like #britishbloggingselection because it is so fun and it makes you feel like a part of something special. I also like the fact that there are some people who actually like to read about my opinion and my ramblings, which to me seems really strange but awesome.
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog name is (obviously) Ellie May. I came up with this because my first name is Ellen and my middle name is May. I thought that shortening my name to Ellie and co binging that with my middle name sounded really cute and fun so that's what I named my blog.
3. Where in the UK do you come from?
I was born and live in the north-east of England.
4. Favourite colour?
Mint green!
5. Do you like Lana Del Ray?
Yes I do quite like her, she's a lovely singer. However, I don't listen to her very often.
6. Hidden talents that you have?
I don't really have a hidden talent, but I am pretty great at connect 4... Don't really think that counts though.
7. Celebrity crush?
I'm pretty in love with Rupert Grint, to be honest, but a lot of my crushes are very possibly fictional characters....
8. Favourite blog of all time?
I'd have to say Sprinkle of Glitter. I just love al her posts, so funny and interesting.
9. What made you want to join #britishbloggerselection?
I thought it was a really brilliant way to involve myself in a little "community" and a great way to add interest and a series-type thing to my blog. I also thought it would be really fun and would make me blog more.
That is it for all the questions! I hope that enjoyed this post and maybe know a little more about weird old me.
I have decided that I will post the #britishbloggerselction every Weekend, and then another post on Wednesday.
Next weeks theme is......favourite clothes shop!! Look forward to that next weekend.
<3 Ellen xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment