Saturday 16 November 2013

#britishbloggerselection : favourite clothes shop

This weeks #britishbloggerselection is about my favourite clothes shop. 
My favourite clothes shop is New Look and I really love it! I think that a lot of the clothes are so pretty and really suit my style. It is also very affordable, which makes it my number one place to shop when in need of some clothes. I have so many clothes from New Look- I think it makes up at least half of my wardrobe alone and I thought I would share my favourites.


1. This is a gorgeous cream Peter Pan collar blouse. It has little gold buttons and I beautiful lace detailed collar. This shirt was great in the summer with skirts and shorts, but also can be teamed with a pretty jumper (with the collar showing of course) to create a lovely look in autumn as well.
2. This jumper is a shrunken knit, in a lovely teal colour. It is my favourite jumper for the colder seasons and is so easy to wear, with just some jeans and black ankle boots. It has a great fit, slightly oversized but still has lots of shape and it is so cosy.
3. These black ankle boots were featured in my October favourites, and for good reason. They are so cute and comfortable and look great with everything. I also think they are quite practical while still looking absolutely amazing and they are a must have this winter.
4. This light denim-look skater skirt is great! I love this style as it suits almost all figures and looks good with practically anything. It is really easy to wear, while still looking stylish and the colour is so versatile. I alsos think it can be worn spring to autumn (winter might be pushing it a bit but...). Wear it with thicker tights, boots and a cosy jumper and you are ready to go.
5. This shirt is beautiful, I think. It is a subtle cream colour with 3/4 length sleeves and a little collar. It has lace along the back, shoulders and arms of the top is over-sized. It is a great shirt to wear when you want to look smarter but not too dressed up and it can be worn with jeans, skirts and shorts. I love  it!
6. This dress is a light blue denim sleeveless dress with lace around the waist. It is about mid-thigh length and has a slightly floaty skirt. It is a lovely shape, making your waist look slim and your legs long.  It it a great dress for both day and night and is so pretty yet simple. I would wear it with some mint green or pink converse and an long cardigan.

So here are some of my favourite things that I have bought from New Look in the year or so. There are many others that I wanted to show you, but I thought I would draw the line at 6 otherwise we would be here for ever. I hope you liked this post and, if you have never really shopped at New Look before, it will make you think twice. You can always find something nice in there, even if it takes a while. 
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment