Sunday 6 April 2014

Too much information tag

The TMI tag was created by Carrie Fletcher and has been floating around Youtube for quite some time now. I thought it would be really fun to answer the questions on my blog in caseany of you want to get to know me a bit better or are just interested for some reason or other. I have changed a couple of questions so they fit in for blogging and have taken out a few others.

What are you wearing? 
Stripe tee with pocket- TopShop
Leigh a jeans- TopShop
Slippers- Accessorize 
Ever been in love?.... Do fictional characters count?
Ever had a terrible breakup? No
How tall are you? About 5 foot 5
How much do you weigh? No idea
Any tattoos? No 
Any piercing? Just my firsts on my ears but I really want my seconds done as well. 
OTP? One of many is Romione (Ron and Hermione). 
Favourite show?  New Girl, How I Met Your Mother (so sad it is over). Also really like Doctor who and Sherlock though haven't seen them all yet.
Favourite bands? The Beatles, Imagine Dragons, the Vamps, Little Mix. ( I probably listen to more solo artists than bands though.) 
Something you miss? Being really young and not having a care in the world.
Favourite song? At the moment, Human by Christina Perri. Of all time, not sure maybe Teach Me How to be Loved by Rebecca Ferguson or Old Pine by Ben Howard
How old are you? 14
Zodiac sign? Taurus
Quality look for in partner? Caring and good sense of humour 
Favourite Quote? Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.
Favourite actor? I love Emma Watson, Maggie Smith, Gary Oldman etc. (beginning to see a bit of a theme here..) but I wouldn't say that I have a favourite. 
Favourite colour? Mint Green
Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood
Where do you go when you're sad? My bed
How long does it take you to shower? About 7 minutes
How long does it take you to get ready on the morning? Anything from 15 minutes to an hour
Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
Reason I started blogging? It looked fun and I wanted the chance to write about whatever I wanted to write about. I also wanted to be part of the amazing community.
Fears? The dark (yes I am still scared of the dark...) and losing a loved one
Last thing that made you cry? Jermaine on the voice which was last night.
Last time you said you loved someone? This morning
Meaning behind blog name? A kind of shortened name ( though it's still the same length) for my name paired with my middle name- thought it sounded quite cute.
Last book you read? Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. It was very good!
Book you're currently reading? A Study in Scarlett by Arthur Conan Doyle. It is the first Sherlock Holmes book and I am really enjoying it. 
Last show you watched? The Voice
Last person you talked to? My sister
The relationship between you and and the last person you texted? My friend
Favourite food? Pasta
Place you want to visit? Errmm, where do I begin? Would especially love to go to Australia, anywhere in South America and India 
Last place you were? Last place as in literally, my parents room. Last place as in last place I visited, Darlington.
Last time you were insulted? Friday night, but they'd didn't really mean it so don't think it counts! 
Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry 
What instruments do you play? I used to play the violin, but I stopped last year
Favourite piece of jewellery? 
Hufflepuff motto necklace - Etsy
Last sport you played? Netball 
Last song you sang? Human by Christina Perri
Favourite chat up line? If beauty was a tree, you'd be a forest
Have you ever used it? Nope
Last time you hung out with anyone? Friday night
Who should answer these questions next? Katie from KatieLou and Pallavi from Typed In Style
Also anyone else who wants to answer the questions can and please take out any questions you don't want to answer.
I hope you enjoyed this tag and are having a good Sunday. I am on my Easter holidays now so I am trying to post every other day and on both days of the weekend for the two weeks I am off so look forward to another post on Tuesday.
<3 Ellen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment