Monday 17 March 2014

Too faced Natural Eye Shadow Collection

 
I have even meaning to get round to this review since Christmas but I've finally done it! I really love the too Faced eyeshadow collections so I couldn't not get one. I got the natural eye pallete. But the other pallets are gorgeous as well. 
The first thing I ever noticed about this product is how beautiful the packaging is. It is so pretty and really matches the colours in the pallete which is always good. I also love that the 9 different eyeshadow shades are set in threes split up into Day, Classic and Fashion. I think this is a really nice touch because gives you some guidance on what colours to use when going for a certain look. The collection also comes with three tutorial cards that match up with the separate sections which I find really useful and is a brilliant idea!

  
The colours are gorgeous. They are all really natural, with three matte shades and some beautiful shimmery ones as well. I find them really easy to use and very versatile. You can create a very simple and natural eye look, something soft, pretty and quite shimmery or even a light smoky eye. 
The eyeshadows are all quite pigmented, easy to apply and blend together extremely well. Furthermore, I never find that I get any fall down under my eyes so I don't end up with glitter half way down my face which is definitely a plus! 
The only downside of this eyeshadow collection is that the eyeshadows don't last too long on my old- I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last all day which is slightly inconvenient. However, saying that I tend to get slightly oily eyelids which doesn't help and I haven't tried this with an eyeshadow primer which I would reccomend if you need this to stay put for a long time. 
Overall this is a brilliant product and I am really enjoying using so I would reccomend it to anyone or suggest you checkout Too Faced's other eyeshadow collections in this range if you are not a fan of the colours.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you tried this product? 
<3 Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment